Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 3

This past Sunday my week 3 photography assignment was due. I squeaked in at the last minute and submitted 2 photos that I had a blast taking! Our assignment this week was to practice using shutter priority mode, which means we got to play with shutter speeds. We had to take 2 pictures of movement this week; 1 'freezing' the movement and one showing the movement.

Here is the frozen movement:

Here is the one showing the movement- Angie said he looks like a ghost!

(see the blur there on the right- in front of the Lipton sign?)

My comments from Angie were: "Great job! He's almost invisible in that 2nd one. Ghost like as I like to call it.  Good work~!"

As you can see, we went to the Amgen Tour of California bike race this weekend. We saw the last two stages and I had so many exciting moments! There will be a blog post coming soon to fill you all in on that one..

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment